Auto Insurance

Auto Insurance

Liability Bodily Injury - Coverage that is required in CA to legally drive your vehicle on the road. If you are involved in an accident and it is your fault and the other person is injured, the other person is covered for for $15,000 in injuries or death. If there are more than one person injured in the other party's vehicle, then you are covered up to $30,000 for injuries or death, per incident.


Property Damage - Pays for damages caused by you in your vehicle, to the property of others. Example: Car, fence, pole, plus any legal expenses. MINIMUM LIMIT IS $5,000. It is recommended that you get a higher coverage of $10,000 due to the fact that today's accident repairs cost over $5,000 due to the costs associated with the repairs of later-model vehicles.


UMBI - If you are hit by an at-fault driver who is not insured and you or your passenger(s) get hurt, you will be covered for $15,000 for injuries or death, maximum coverage will be $30,000 for injuries per accident. This is good coverage to have because the majority of people are still uninsured, it is also a benefit if you have no health insurance.


UPMD - If your vehicle is damaged when you are hit by an at-fault uninsured driver. Damages to your vehicle will be covered for up to $3,500. Must be verified that the other person does not insurance. Hit and run will not be covered, unless you have a license plate number and the other party is identified and uninsured.


Comprehensive - Pays for loss or damage to your vehicle caused by fire, theft, vandalism, hail, riot, falling objects, flood, etc. Does not cover collision or upset.


Collision - Pays when your vehicle is damaged by collision with another vehicle of object. Both Comprehensive and Collision coverage are subject to deductibles, usually $1,000. You can lower your deduct able to less or even to zero. However, most leasing or financing companies require you to have a $500 deduct able.


Medical - Pays medical, dental, hospital and funeral expenses for you, household relatives and guest passengers injured in any motor vehicle accident.


Car Insurance